HOW TO APPLY AT ACACIA PARK PRIMARY
ADMISSION OF GRADE 1 LEARNERS:
The admission age for a Grade 1 learner to Acacia Park is:
- 6 years turning 7 years in the year of admission
The process of application:
- Forms are available at the school administrative office.
- Application forms are returned to the administrative office, accompanied by :
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate
- A copy of the child’s clinic card
- A copy of the latest preschool/school report if applicable
- A transfer letter/certificate from the previous school if applicable
- A copy of the ID of parent(s)/guardian(s)
- Proof of address
- Non South African citizens need the above as well as a Permit for Residence issued by the Department of Home Affairs.
ADMISSION OF GRADE 2-7 LEARNERS:
The admissions of Grade 2 to7 learners follow the same procedure as above.
The following matters will be discussed:
- School Fees
- Stationery Requirements
- School Uniform
- Code of Conduct
- Start and Dismissal Times
- Extra-Mural Activities
N.B. A Learner Profile will be requested from the previous school that the learner attended.
De-registration of learners:
- Learners will be removed permanently from the WCED school system if absent from the school for more than 10 consecutive school days without communication to the school.